About Me

Thursday, April 10, 2008

not an average doctor

I don't want to be just another average doctor. In fact, I want to be an extraordinary doctor, one who is driven not just by passion to serve in the medicine field, but more than that, is driven by the intention to do things for the sake of pleasing Allah swt. I want my ambition-to seek His redha, as my ultimate goal in becoming a doctor, 'it' as the reason I'm doing what I'm doing or will be doing. I want to do everything for the sake of Him.

So, pray for me, don't let me be led astray by the worldly life, and all its wealth and the possessions . Don't let fame drive me to do things, don't let materials be my target and objective. Keep me reminded of things that matter, keep me reminded of doing things for the ummah, for their benefit, and not merely for my own. Keep me on my firm ground. You will help me there, won't you friends, and sisters?

No comments: