About Me

Friday, February 1, 2013

Let's Write Again inshaAllah

So
I have decided to write in this blog again
Hurrayy!

Hopefully this time I will keep the blog going with updates and stories. InshaAllah :)

Dont know why I have never thought of it this way before. I mean, this can easily (inshaAllah) be a source of 'income' for me right? What i mean by 'income' here really is, a source of 'pahala', wellthat is,  if I use this blog to spread words of truth and words that will help myself and other people to become better people!

I remember being emotional watching a youtube video of Shah Kirit explaining about the famous issue of 'kalimah Allah'. One of his statement that touched my heart was that so many more people do not know Allah, and their akidah/tauhid/ belief in oneness of Allah is shakeable nadzubillah,, even those who are Muslims!

And I found myself asking 'What have I done to introduce who Allah really is to everyone, my family, my friends etc?' Some people are still wandering lost searching for Him, and with what little knowledge I do have, I hope to share it with the world inshaAllah.

And hopefully writing it down for others to read it will help me convey this. I sincerely hope first and foremost that it will help me become a better Muslim first inshaAllah...as I am still learning too..

Also I feel that I ought to step up my dakwah efforts a lot more. I mean, I would want to eventually get into Jannah inshaAllah. And what better way is there than to follow the Prophet's biggest sunnah ie doing dakwah?

 Plus, recently I read a true and heartbreaking story of a young lady who met with an accident, she was a true mujahidah, active in spreading good words masyaAllah. And she was still thinking of her dakwah efforts up till the day she died!

So that's more than enough reasons already. Let's renew the intentions and start with..
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim for (yet) a new beginning!

No comments: