About Me

Saturday, May 5, 2007

baby steps: hello life

1 langkah.
2 langkah.
3 langkah.

3 baby steps.
(Not a baby though.)
Perjalanan bakal bermula.
Every journey begins with a first step, kan?

Make that first step a strong one, a confident one.
The world outside? They say, it's not a bed of roses.
Definitely not.
Banyak ranjau sepanjang jalan (mode : IB Malay A1).

I say...yeah, what's life without its spices?
Me: Taking these lil' baby steps, trying to peek a look at the real world outside.
Seems frightening at times, but there's no use running away from reality.
So many things to learn.
So many more to experience.

So, help me find my way around.
Can't make it on my own.
Can't do it right without others to help.
Because I'm only human.
And isn't sharing equals to caring? ;)

And it is the truth that I seek for.
And I thank Allah I have Him for that. =)

Dengan itu, blog ini secara rasminya dibuka~~~~ [applause2]

No comments: