About Me

Sunday, May 27, 2007

birthday birthday

Salam...
hoho..i've turned 21 today... believe it or not, i am 21. that's like the legal age to do many things huh? many naughty things?? ekekke...kidding. well..i'm practically an adult now. I can even go out and vote now. cool huh?

the thing here is that when u get older, you're more expected to behave like one. you know, with increasing age comes maturity ..or at least it should be like that. So yeah, here i am, making a birthday resolution that i am SO going to be more matured than I am before.. (don't laugh ppl!) i'll try i'll try.

standing back and looking at myself being 21, how can I NOT be thankful to God ..because it is only with His will that I'm still alive and kicking (as put by a friend of mine) today? The air that I breath and the many wonders that I have at the moment is only due to Him. And of course, I thank my parents too bcause without them, I am just a nobody. Part ( a big part even) of me today definitely was nurtured with love that come from the 2 of them...

Thank u to all who gives their wishes to me.. can't express how much I appreciated them all. If only I can repay all of you, maybe I can't but I'll make doa for each and everyone of you to be successful in life and the hereafter....

Lastly, exams are coming up. In erm 2 days! Ya Allah give me strength to do the exam well, to excel, so that I can go home this summer!! I'll try my best insyaAllah.... pls also pray for me yer...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

assalamualaikum mai:)..

came across your blog thru hazirah's..hehe, browsed a little bit and found this entry..HAPPY beeeelllllaaaaaaaaaatttttttttteeeeeeeeeddddd BIRTHDAY MAI SHAHIRA!!! may Allah bless you and have a wonderful year and journey ahead:)

p/s : nice to know you, even within a short period..hidayah