About Me

Thursday, February 7, 2008

satu ayat

"And strive hard in Allah's cause as you ought to strive. He has chosen you,and has not laid upon you in religion any hardship.
It is the religion of your father Ibrahim.
It is He Who has named you Muslims both before and in this (Quran), that the Messenger may be a witness over you, and you be witness over mankind!
So perform As-Salat, give Zakat, and hold fast to Allah.
He is your Maula, what an Excellent Maula and what an excellent Helper!"

Al-Hajj: 78

Kan ada hadis Nabi kata, sampaikan lah walau satu ayat.. Jadi cukup la satu ayat utk hari ni, utk peringatan saya dan awak.

OK apa, satu ayat sekalipun. At least itu satu output daripada saya. Betul kan, output kena lagi banyak drpd input ?
Lagi banyak talk yang saya dgr, lagi banyak ceramah yg saya pergi, lagi banyak pengisian yang saya dapat, sepatutnya dengan begitu, lagi BANYAK lah benda yang patut saya salurkan dan share-kan kepada orang ramai.

Tak gitu?
Tapi secara jujur, bila muhasabah balik diri, rasa terlalu sedikit ilmu yang disampaikan. Entahla, nak kata tak de peluang, banyak je cara2 and medium2 utk salurkan ilmu...blogging is one of them kan? *take note there, Mai* Bila jumpa orang ramai, boleh je patutnya selitkan satu dua benda.. *sigh*

Nowadays, I'm always finding myself questioning , of what have I actually done, for the people around me...for the ummah in general. Have I at least contribute something, anything at all for the world ? Have I actually made a difference in someone's life, one way or another? Has my presence in this world affect a soul, at least?

And then it would hit me hard: I haven't done enough! Would the things that I do, be up to the measure of what I have received from Him, countless of nikmat needless to say. How could I be such tak-bersyukur-punya-manusia who only receive, receive, receive so MUCH from Him, but is too kedekut to give and share, especially on things that would help people find their way back to Him? And what would I answer to Him when the time finally comes for me to meet Him? Would I be able to face Him, radiating with joy because of His Rahmah to me, or would I be in absolute sorrow (nauzubillahi minzalik) in front of Him ?

Now, now sit back and just, let's think. Everything that matters to me, to us, to you, should be what Allah thinks of us, and not what other people think of us, kan? Because isn't that the whole meaning of life all about? To find and search, high and low, for his Redha,, for his Blessings, for his Rahmat. Because , believe it or not, one day we will all die, we will all be resurrected,and we will all be questioned on things that we have done in the world.

And believe me, dunia ini hanyalah sementara, tak penting sgt pun dunia ni (compared to akhirat yang infinity timeline dia), so tak payah la get too worked up on minor2 and small2 problems you think you're having. Instead, use the opportunity that you've got in this world, the time you have left, to do good, and to spread the words of God. (Who knows when will it be our last breath?) Remember, that He knows what you're doing, however small the deed you think it is, and He'll reward you tremendously in the Hereafter..inshaAllah.

Sorri Allah for not doing enough (but I promise I'll do moreeee). Sorry to the people around me if I haven't share enough(and I will do moreee). May all of us learn from our mistakes and become a better person each and every day...inshaAllah.

*sori ayat rojak2, not in the mood to write proper language today..so sorri*

No comments: