About Me

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Eid Mubarak~!

Slm

Hm. I've just realised that I've actually missed blogging. Was browsing back to old blog entries to find suitable reflective entries to be put into my PDP folder for house job applications. And then realized how lovely it had felt to just pour out my feelings in words and writing whatever comes to the head.

*Sigh.* Let's try to make this consistent again, shall we? But looking at the busy timetable ahead, I don't really know if I'll be able to keep to this promise! OK then I'll have to put in my mutabaa amal to-do-list,so that I'll remember to write an entry a week. Or hm, an entry in 2 weeks, maybe? Hee.

And as I said, I am expecting these coming weeks to be quite hectic. What with quite a heavy block coming my way (Paeds starting next week), and outblocks in 3 weeks time, also with the upcoming application for the job thingy. Oh, and also a very special project on Palestine *hint hint* (this one I'm really looking forward to!), and also the arrival of my brother and his family to UK!! *Can't wait for this one!*

InshaAllah, let's hope I'll be able to handle and multitask and be itqan in everything that I do. Because in the end, these are good deeds that will hopefully bring me closer to Allah inshaAllah..Because all I want is His Redha and for Him to accept them as deeds and points for Jannah.. :)

Anyway, ramadhan is leaving us soon. :( I hope this has been a great ramadhan for everyone (especially myself), and has made us even better 'Abd to Allah the Almighty. May we graduate from this holy month of Ramadhan with flying colours, and be consistent with our amal ibadat even after Ramadhan and through out the whole year inshaAllah...

Salam eid mubarak~!



Take care..salam wbt

No comments: