About Me

Friday, May 6, 2011

Terharu ;)

It's been 3 weeks already and I have finished half of my electives, in a private hospital in Ipoh.

I was a bit terharu and all when leaving the hospital this afternoon, as all the friendly staff that I have been working with in clinics and wards were so nice and wished me all the best. The doctors that I was attached to was lovely too, they even had nice comments for my feedback form.... Things like 'pleasant personality' and 'diligent' (! ;) ) and 'no doubt she will be a good doctor in the future'.. I was like...auwww really??.. I hope the doctors were honest when they wrote them hihi

Anyways, that's besides the point. Alhamdulillah, overall it was a good attachment. I learnt a lot, not just of medicine, but of other things too, like real working life, religion faith and da'wah, and so much more. I wish to write these things down to make sure I don't forget these things when time passes. I'll write them in a few parts, insyaAllah :-)

1 comment:

nahdiya said...

salam. i googled electives in ipoh and i found your blog. im interested to do my electives in ipoh as im from ipoh myself. but im studying in australia so i dont know much about how to apply etc. i tried to google but to no avail. would you mind telling me how u apply to the hosp? my email is nahdiya.shaari@gmail.com your help is very much appreciated!