About Me

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The comellest ever

(Ok i'm actually testing this app that i just downloaded on my Ipod touch and trying to find out if this will work)

Salammm
I'm in London now, chilling at my bro's place and my parents are here as well. And my favourite nephew is here as well so that adds to the excitement (err he's my one n only nephew by the way).

And he is oh-so-cuteeee. He's cute when he smiles, when he laughs , when he sleeps, even when he is crying and screaming! Ok so there you go, one very obsessed aunty who cant stop picit-ing his nose and kissing his cheeks.

But really, he makes everyone around him so happy. The opah and tok (ie my parents) who just recently came from Malaysia cant get enough of him too. And his proud parents (my bro and sis in law) are always so happy tending to him, caring for his needs and playing him all the time.

So Adel happy first bday and may Allah bless your life now and forever. Be a good obedient son to your parents and stay cute!

No comments: