About Me

Thursday, July 12, 2007

updates

salammm!!
hmm i guess i have not actually been updating this blog now, have I? No new posts like I said would write.. But can't help it when I'm enjoying being at home more than anything else right now!!..He he he. Ade je benda lain kena buat ek kat rumah ni. *sigh* Masak. Kemas rumah.lipat baju. tolong my mom buat segala mcm new recipes.. ececece hahaha.
But then again, come to think of it, no matter how busy we may be, or how tiring our day was and how everything else that we do may seem to be taking too much of our time, we should and must always remember..that we must always keep aside some time ..to remind ourselves of who we are in front of God, to find knowledge in His way, and to strive in His name.kan? I guess at times we could be just too swept away with things that are happening all around us that we forget that the purpose of our existence in this world is none other than to be His 'Abd, and of course, as a Khalifah. hmm...
Anyways. I guess now it's time to do some (what do they call it again?) ahaa...sharing moments ,
right? If you ask me about the program that I went last week, yeah I had one of the most eye-opening experience ever!! About what it means to be a Malay Muslim, also of the value of the freedom that we have right now.And on how Islam came to the Malays and bring about a civilisation that we have never once seen before.. and how the Muslim warriors of our own people fought hard to claim our rights from the Portugese, and the Brits one time ago.

(will be continued insyaAllah..)

No comments: