About Me

Sunday, August 26, 2007

home at last =)

It's good to be home.
It's good to be home.
It's good to be home!!

After a few weeks of being here and there, doing this and that, it's finally good to be at home at last. Waking up on my own bed and breakfasting with my my mama n papa, those are just a few things among others :) Heehee..

If I start talking about my last few super-hectic days, I guess there would be no end. It's really amazing how things just keep coming up, totally unplanned.. but Alhamdulillah, most of the time, I was able to make it. MasyaAllah...aturan Allah itu memang superb amat!

2 weeks as an employed person taught me much, especially about the real world out there. I have had a glimpse on what it feels like to work under pressure, on a tight deadline. I saw how people with dreams, work hard enough to pursue their dream, to make it happen. Their passion and the way they think. It all amazes me.

And of how people working in a team can have such big differences in personalities and characters, and to manage them all, you need the skills. The skills to work with these people, to share your knowledge, to deal with them in the most appropriate way. This was definitely some valuable experiences for me. And woah, there is still so much more to learn if you want to survive in this world!

Anyway, happy Merdeka people if it's not too late already! The highest syukur to Allah swt for everything that we have today, because everything we have in this world comes from Him :)
But let us rethink of what Merdeka actually means to us, is it just another day off or is it more than that? After 50 years of Merdeka, are we already on the right track? Can we proudly say we are true Malaysians and have we contribute enough to our country, our religion and our people?




till later..bye!

No comments: